You do your best to phone frequently. You shop for her, drive her to the doctor in Charlotte County, help her pay the bills…and so much more. But you can’t be there every minute of every day. That’s where our CAREGiversSM can help.
Quality Senior Companionship in Charlotte County
Our professional CAREGivers act as trusted partners to your aging family members while offering a friendly ear and capable hands. Your loved ones benefit from consistent human interaction, and you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family member is safe and cared for.
Companionship Care Benefits & Activities
Our CAREGivers provide the healthy interactions and activities that promote physical and cognitive health. Your care will be individualized for your family and may include these activities and many others:
- Meal preparation to help ensure nutrition needs are met
- Conversation and discussion of current and historic events to help sharpen memory
- Crafting and playing games for mental stimulation
- Reminiscing as an enjoyable pastime
- Outings to promote socialization
- Scrapbooking as a creative outlet
- Outdoor activities like gardening for fitness
- Walking outside to promote an active lifestyle
This brief listing can’t begin to convey all the benefits our CAREGivers bring to your family. Give us a call at (239) 785-1936 to start a conversation about how your family in Charlotte County may benefit from companionship and in-home caregiving.