Person-Centered Alzheimer’s & Dementia Home Care in Fort Myers
Let Home Instead® be your haven for compassionate, experienced support along your journey with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia.
Caring for People with Dementia at Home
With years of experience caring for people living with dementia, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be. Our relationship-centered approach enables our CAREGivers℠ to provide professional care that:
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Builds confidence and enhances physical strength
- Maintains a routine to prevent agitation and other dementia-related behaviors
- Stimulates brain and promotes cognitive engagement
- Maintains a safe environment
- Manages changing dementia-related behaviors
- Creates opportunities for social interaction
- Reduces the feelings of loneliness and depression
Professional CAREGiver Training
Coping with a progressive condition requires patience, empathy and love. Our specially trained professional CAREGivers on Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias can help provide just that for your family. Warm, familiar surroundings can play such an important role in managing cognitive diseases and enhancing quality of life.
Contact Us Today!
Call (239) 433-4025
or complete the form below
Types of Senior Care We Offer