Website Home Instead Senior Care
At Home Instead Senior Care, caring is our passion. And it all starts with investing in our CAREGivers!
No Experience, No Problem!
Home Instead Senior Care has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction, providing our CAREGivers all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared, and confident to care. Start your career in healthcare with us!
Benefits We Offer:
- Excellent work environment. 24/7 support by experienced office staff and on-staff nurses
- Full-time or Part-time hours available
- Competitive wages with available weekly bonus
- Major medical health insurance
- Direct primary care healthcare option
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Accident plans
- Short term disability
- Hospital and Cancer plans
- Financial Wellness programs
- Paid vacation time
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
As a one-on-one CAREGiver you’ll provide the following in-home services:
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, grocery shopping, and light housekeeping
- Personal care: helping clients with ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living)
- Providing medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
You’re going to love working with us. We go above and beyond to provide a safe and enjoyable working environment. Our highly experienced office staff provides quick and knowledgeable support around the clock, allowing our Home Health Aides to focus on the part of the job they enjoy, caring for another. Our Home Health Aides are like family to us. You won’t be treated like just another worker around here, we see our Home Health Aides as the heart of our business and a valued member of our team.
Join our family, apply online today!
Click HERE to meet Stanley and see why we love what we do.
Questions: Call Regina directly at 941-263-1966
Our Home Health Aides provide critical and essential care for elderly persons and are exempt from the recent COVID-19 “Stay at Home” Executive Order.
*We are actively practicing social-distancing and assisting our clients to remain at home according to the Stay-at-Home Executive Order.
To apply for this job please visit www.homeinsteadswfl.com.