Website Home Instead Senior Care
Caregivers, CNA and Home Health Aides – Seniors living at home need YOU!!
All Days Available & All Shifts Available
Hang On… Will You Qualify?
- Are you a current CNA or HHA or Caregiver?
- Do you have a driver's license and reliable transportation?
- Are you able to lift up to 25 lbs?
- Are you over the age of 21?
- Do you have a heart for seniors?
If this sounds like you, Click APPLY or fast-track your application:
Call or text Hailey at 239-596-2050
Duties and Responsibilities:
You may be improving the life of your in-home care client by…
- Must be able to drive clients for errands
- Providing conversation and companionship
- Doing light housekeeping
- Helping with "Personal Care" including dressing, bathing, and toileting
- Stand-by Assistance
**Some clients may need more specialized assistance with Hoyer Lifts, Transfers, a Memory Care/ Dementia plan, etc** Tell us about your special skills!
Click Apply or Call or text Hailey at 239-596-2050
- Starting pay range $14.00 – $16 per hour based on experience, certification, and hours
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid Time off
- Paid CPR certification renewal after continued employment
- Flexible Scheduling, Full time and Part time shifts available
- Flexible schedules: we work with you to find a balance between your work and life!
- Several varying shift options in many locations
- All days are currently available. Call or apply to see if we have your DREAM shift available!
Click Apply Right Now to get started on your Application, or Call or text Hailey at 239-596-2050. We look forward to meeting with you!
Home Instead of SWFL is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer