Website Home Instead Senior Care
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Competitive wages starting at $14.00 per hour
- Wonderful clients
- Paid training
- Major medical insurance offered – effective after only 60 days of employment
- Steady schedules, lots of hours, stable company with consistent work
- Family-owned – We've been serving this community since 2001!
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care and personal care.
Essential Applicant Requirements:
- 21 years of age or older (requirement of our car insurance carrier)
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver's license
- 4 or more years of driving experience
- Pass a drug screen
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Complete a background check yielding an eligible result
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
To apply for this job please visit naplesfl.in-home-care-jobs.com.