Website Home Instead
To Us, It's Personal.
We are seeking self-motivated and reliable Certified Nursing Assistants to care for senior citizens in their homes.
- Competitive hourly rate of $14/hr with active CNA license
- Major medical insurance (employer split for full-time employees) available after 30 days of employment
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Care healthcare plan
- 24/7 live support
- Paid training
- On-site CPR certification
- Provide companionship and engagement in activities
- Provide comfort and emotional support
- Perform domestic and household tasks
- Transport and accompany clients to a doctors office or hospital
- Assist with clients’ personal care activities such as bathing, grooming, dressing, assisting with toileting
- Maintain clients’ care records and document provided services
- Help clients maintain a safe living environment
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Dependable and responsible
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license
- 4 years of driving experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift 25 lbs.
You’re going to love working with us. We go above and beyond to provide a safe and enjoyable working environment. Our office staff provides quick and knowledgeable support around the clock, as a result, our CNAs can focus on the part of the job they enjoy most which is the care of a senior. Our CNAs are like family to us. At Home Instead you won’t be treated like just another worker because our Home Health Aides and CNAs are the heart of what we do.
Join our family, apply online today!
To apply for this job please visit naplesfl.in-home-care-jobs.com.