Website Home Instead Senior Care
Come learn with us! We can help you build a career you'll love.
Home Instead is looking for professional and compassionate CAREGivers in Naples, FL to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults right here in Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Ave Maria, and Marco Island. At Home Instead, you will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Key Functions include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Support clients with Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
No experience? No problem. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction by our Licensed Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse, providing our CAREGivers with all the tools they need to be prepared, confident, and skilled to provide care. No experience is necessary.
Benefits of Joining Home Instead:
- Competitive wages ($14 – $16/hr)
- Flexible schedules! We allow you to build a schedule that works with your life!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Annual reviews and pay increase
- Healthcare insurance (we pay over 50% of premium for FT employees)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid vacation time
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Professional hands-on instruction
- 24/7 live support by our reliable office staff
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGIVER referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification and renewal
Most importantly, the seniors we serve aren’t just clients to us. They’re family. So are the CAREGivers we employ. And because personalities interact differently, we take great care to create compatible matches between each client and CAREGiver. We guarantee a great match for every client and CAREGiver because there is nothing that makes life greater than spending the day with someone you have fun with.
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid driver's license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
Careers – Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.