Website Home Instead
You’re already a CAREGiver, you just don’t know it yet!
Home Instead is looking for compassionate entry-level CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults right here in Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Rotunda, Englewood, and Arcadia. You’ll learn how to support seniors in their homes by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care.
As a CAREGiver, you’ll provide the following in-home services:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Support client’s with Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
No experience? No problem. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers paid, in-depth, and hands-on instruction by our Licensed Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse, providing our CAREGivers with all the tools they need to be prepared, confident, and skilled to deliver exceptional care.
Why Home Instead?
- Competitive wages starting at $12/hr. ($13/hr. for CNA’s)
- Major medical health insurance (employer premium contribution for 30+ hour employees)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident plans
- Short term disability
- Hospital and cancer plans
- Excellent work environment and 24/7 live support
- Cellular service discount
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
You’re going to love working with us. Finding and keeping the right individuals is the core of our strategy for success. At Home Instead, you will not be treated like “just another worker” because our Home Health Aides are the heart of what we do! CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
Questions? Call Harley directly at 239-791-7784 to learn more.
Join our family, apply today!
Careers – Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit naplesfl.in-home-care-jobs.com.