Website Home Instead Senior Care
Immediate Day, Evening, and Weekend Shifts! Consistent Hours, Stable and Flexible Schedules (Full-time and Part-time) Available!
Home Instead is seeking experienced and compassionate CAREGivers/Home Health Aides in Punta Gorda, FL!
Home Instead is searching for dependable individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission to change the face of aging in Southwest Florida. Our motto “To us, it’s personal®” is more than just words. It’s a principle that permeates everything we do. It guides us as we provide personalized care, build relationships, and enhance the lives of seniors and their families right here in Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Englewood, Rotunda, and Placida. You’ll support seniors 1:1 in their homes, where they desire to be, by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care.
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties: meal prep, light housekeeping, grocery shopping*
- Assist with personal care: dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Support clients with Alzheimer's/Dementia care
- Competitive wages starting at $14/hr. ($15/hr. for CNAs)
- Healthcare insurance (we pay over 50% of premium for FT employees)
- Dental, vision insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid vacation time
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Professional training and 24/7 live support by our reliable office staff
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGIVER referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
Most importantly, the seniors we serve aren’t just clients to us. They’re family. So are the CAREGivers we employ. And because personalities interact differently, we take great care to create compatible matches between each client and CAREGiver. We guarantee a great match for every client and CAREGiver because there is nothing that makes life greater than spending the day with someone you like to be with.
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid driver's license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug-screen
- CNAs: State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
Join our family, apply online today!
Home Care Careers Naples, FL | Home Instead – Careers or text 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit naplesfl.in-home-care-jobs.com.