Website Home Instead Senior Care
It's Time to Love Your Job Again. Great People Deserve a Great Place to Work!
At Home Instead, we believe in caring for our employees as much as we care for our seniors. From providing best in class training to opportunities for career advancement, it all comes from a passion to continually raise the bar for in-home senior care.
Find a schedule that fits YOUR lifestyle!
Home Instead is hiring day, evening, overnight, and weekend Home Health Aides in Bonita Springs, FL and Estero, FL to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families by living “To Us, It’s Personal®” every day. Our motto is more than just words. It’s a principle that permeates everything we do. It guides us as we provide personalized care to bring aging adults and their families comfort, companionship, and peace of mind.
As a member of our team, you will provide:
- Companionship and conversation
- Household duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
No experience? No problem. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction by our Licensed Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse, providing our Home Health Aides with all the tools they need to be prepared, confident, and skilled to give care.
At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it all starts with INVESTING in our CAREGivers:
- Competitive wages starting at: $13/hr. Entry level, $14/hr. HHA
- Healthcare insurance (we pay over 50% of premium for FT employees)
- Dental, vision insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid vacation time
- 401K w/ up to 4% company match
- Professional training and 24/7 live support by our reliable office staff
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
Join our family, apply today!
Careers – Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text "CARE" to 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
For the safety of our clients and other employees, all CAREGivers are required to wear a mask for the entirety of their shifts with a senior client. Must be willing to participate in bi-weekly COVID testing.
To apply for this job please visit naplesfl.in-home-care-jobs.com.