Website Home Instead Senior Care
To Us, It's Personal.
Are you needing flexibility due to childcare or school?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for dependable, compassionate individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission to change the face of aging in Southwest Florida. You’ll support seniors in their homes by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care.
Right now we are seeking overnight Home Health Aides. Must be able to stay with the client at least until 8:00 AM.
As a Home Health Aide you’ll provide the following services:
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, grocery shopping*, and light housekeeping
- Personal care: helping clients dress, bathe, and groom (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Weekday: $12.50/hr
- Weekend: $13.50/hr
- Major medical health insurance (employer split for our full-time employees)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident plans
- Short term disability
- Hospital and cancer plans
- Excellent work environment and 24/7 live support
- Financial Wellness programs
- Cellular service discount
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
Ready to spend your weekends or overnights impacting the lives of seniors?
Join our family, apply online today!
Questions? Call Harley directly at 239-791-7784.
To apply for this job please visit naplesfl.in-home-care-jobs.com.