Website Home Instead Senior Care
Looking for night-shift hours?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for dependable, compassionate individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission to change the face of aging in Southwest Florida. You’ll support seniors in their homes by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care.
Right now we are seeking overnight Home Health Aides. Must be able to stay with the client at least until 8:00 AM.
As an overnight Home Health Aide you’ll provide the following services:
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, grocery shopping*, and light housekeeping
- Personal care: helping clients dress, bathe, grooming (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Stand-by assistance
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive wages with available weekly bonus
- Major medical health insurance (employer cost split for our full-time employees)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Direct Primary Care healthcare plan options
- Accident plan
- Short term disability
- Hospital and cancer plans
- Excellent work environment and 24/7 live support
- Financial Wellness programs
- Cellular service discount
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
Ready to spend your nights impacting the lives of seniors?
Join our family, apply online today!
Call Regina directly at 941-505-0452 for more information.
To apply for this job please visit www.homeinsteadswfl.com.