Website Home Instead
Home Instead is seeking talented & compassionate Home Health Aides in Punta Gorda, FL!
Our motto “To us, it’s personal®” is more than just words. It’s a principle that permeates everything we do. It guides us as we provide personalized care, build relationships, and enhance the lives of seniors and their families right in Charlotte County.
Key Functions include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Support client’s with Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
Finding and keeping the right individuals is the core of our strategy for success. CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
Home Instead offers competitive wages, benefits, and PTO.
Questions? Call Harley directly at 239-791-7784 to learn more.
Careers – Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to 239-596-2050
To apply for this job please visit naplesfl.in-home-care-jobs.com.