Website Home Instead Senior Care
Our mission is to change the face of aging here in Southwest Florida. We do this by hiring compassionate and trust-worthy people who have a heart to care for seniors. We provide them with world-class instruction, 24/7 live support and a positive and uplifting working environment and match them with seniors who need them in order to remain in their home, where they desire to be.
- Provide companionship and engagement in activities
- Provide comfort and emotional support
- Perform domestic and household tasks
- Transport* and accompany clients to a doctors office* or hospital*
- Assist with clients’ personal care activities such as bathing, grooming, dressing, assisting with toileting
- Maintain clients’ care records and document provided services
- Help clients maintain a safe living environment
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Dependable and responsible
- Reliable car
- Complete our Home Health Aide and Alzheimer’s instruction classes
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license
- 4 years of driving experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Competitive hourly rate of $11/hr ($12/hr licensed CNA)
- Mileage reimbursement (when using HHA’s automobile)
- Major medical insurance (employer contribution for full-time employees)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Care healthcare plan option
- 24/7 live, local support
- Paid training
- On-site CPR certification
You’re going to love working with us. We go above and beyond to provide a safe and enjoyable working environment. Our office staff provides quick and knowledgeable support around the clock, allowing our Home Health Aides to focus on the part of the job they enjoy, caring for another. Our Home Health Aides are like family to us. At Home Instead you won’t be treated like just another worker because our Home Health Aides are the heart of what we do.
No experience? No problem!
Home Instead Senior Care has a comprehensive on-boarding program that delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction, providing our CAREGivers all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared, and confident to care.
Join our family, apply online today!
Questions? Call Regina directly at (941) 505-0452
To apply for this job please visit www.homeinsteadswfl.com.