Website Home Instead Senior Care
The care needs of seniors don't stop at 5:00 PM! Many need assistance with dinner and getting tucked safely into bed before leaving, or their families need respite and time to sleep overnight. And maybe you need a flexible work schedule or additional income. An evening or overnight position may be perfect for you!
Home Instead is looking for professional and compassionate Home Health Aides in Naples, FL to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults right here in Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Ave Maria, and Marco Island.
Currently offering Full-time and Part-time opportunities! Consistent and flexible hours (4-12 hr. shifts available), Monday through Sunday!
Key Functions include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Support clients with Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
Benefits of Joining Home Instead:
- Competitive wages starting at: $13/hr. Entry level, $14/hr. HHA, $15/hr. CNA
- Healthcare insurance (we pay over 50% of premium for FT employees)
- Dental, vision insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid vacation time
- 401K w/ up to 4% company match
- Professional training and 24/7 live support by our reliable office staff
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
Most importantly, the seniors we serve aren’t just clients to us. They’re family. So are the CAREGivers we employ. And because personalities interact differently, we take great care to create compatible matches between each client and CAREGiver. We guarantee a great match for every client and CAREGiver because there is nothing that makes life greater than spending the day with someone you like to be with.
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
- CNAs: State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
All overnight Home Health Aides must be able to stay with the client at least until 8:00 AM.
Join our family, apply today!
Careers – Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.