Website Home Instead Senior Care
To Us, It's Personal.
$1000 sign-on bonus for Overnight and Weekend CAREGivers/HHA/CNA
Come join the premier provider of home care in Southwest Florida – we have 10 positions available for Overnight and Weekend jobs in the Punta Gorda area!
We’re actively hiring caring and compassionate CAREGivers, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Home Health Aides for full-time or part-time work caring for seniors in their homes. Become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout your community.
- Overnight and Weekend Caregivers. No Certifications or experience necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required. Ideal for students, retirees, and professionals that would love to earn while making a difference
- Overnight and Weekend Certified Nursing Assistants
- Overnight and Weekend Certified Home Health Aides
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Personal care
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s care
*No previous experience necessary – skills training will be provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Competitive Wages & Benefits. Earn a living while making a difference. We offer affordable major medical health insurance, dental, vision, and other healthcare plans.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer’s. Our training is paid and we prepare you for all aspects of the job. We also provide 24/7 live and locally answered on-call line, so there is always someone available to help.
- Manage your schedule: Together, we will set a schedule of availability that gets you working in a week.
- Work in your community: You will serve seniors right here in the Punta Gorda area.
- Make new friends: Our CAREGivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGivers and will have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
About Home Instead Senior Care
Home Instead Senior Care knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors here in Southwest Florida, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 20 years.
We are a locally-owned and operated family business that is committed to safety and supporting the well-being of our employees, our seniors, and their families. We love our employees and go above and beyond to help them succeed. You’re going to love working with us.
Questions? Call Regina (941) 505-0452
Our sign-on bonus is paid after some basic employment requirements are met and you have been working overnights and weekends for us for 6 months. We are committed to your success with Home Instead and will help you reach that 6-month mark. Let’s talk!
To apply for this job please visit naplesfl.in-home-care-jobs.com.