Website Home Instead Senior Care
It's Time to Love Your Job Again.
Brighten a local senior's day and help us commemorate life's most precious occasions, providing comfort through trying times and everyday moments in between.
Home Instead is looking for dependable individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission to change the face of aging in Southwest Florida. Our motto “To us, it’s personal®” is more than just words. It’s a principle that permeates everything we do. It guides us as we provide personalized care, build relationships, and enhance the lives of seniors and their families right here in Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Englewood, and Rotunda. You’ll support seniors 1:1 in their homes, where they desire to be, by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care.
Depending on your availability, this position can either be Full-time or Part-time. Consistent and flexible hours (4-12 hr. shifts available) – days, evenings, overnights, and weekends!
Key Functions include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Support clients with Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
Benefits of Joining Home Instead:
- Competitive wages ranging from $13/hr. – $15/hr.
- Healthcare insurance (we pay over 50% of premium for FT employees)
- Dental, vision insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid vacation time
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Professional training and 24/7 live support by our reliable office staff
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGIVER referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
- CNAs: State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
Join our family, apply today!
Careers – Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.